Do you want to be at the forefront of blockchain technologies?
The Blockchain Essentials Video Series is developed by the academic director of the Global Master’s in Blockchain Technologies, a program intended to help technical and business-oriented profiles to understand, assess and apply blockchain.
By subscribing to BLOCKCHAIN ESSENTIALS VIDEO SERIES, you will receive six videos, on a weekly basis, and get your Certificate of Completion once you finish the series.
Zigurat wants to reward your business ambitions with this introductory course in the framework of Blockchain Technologies.
The Introduction to Blockchain Course includes the following classes:
1. In the beginning there was data
2. Digital databases and data processing
3. Definition of blockchain
4. Which problems does the blockchain solve?
5. What are hash functions?
6. How blocks get chained?
This introductory course is part of the 1st module of the Global Master’s in Blockchain Technologies. David Wohde, is the Founder of Acomodeo, the world’s leading digital provider for serviced apartments, offering enterprise software solutions for blue-chip clients, and Labs Manager at WeWork, provides shared workspaces for technology startup subculture communities. David is also the Academic Director of the Global Master’s in Blockchain Technologies of Zigurat Innovation & Technology Business School.
SUBSCRIBE NOW TO THE BLOCKCHAIN ESSENTIALS VIDEO SERIES
The content of the series consist of the following:
1. Vídeo 1: In the beginning there was data
2. Vídeo 2: Digital databases and data processing
3. Vídeo 3: Definition of blockchain
4. Vídeo 4: Which problems does the blockchain solve?
5. Vídeo 5: What are hash functions?
6. Vídeo 6: How blocks get chained?