Masters in Technology Management - ZIGURAT Institute of Tecnology
What exactly is Blockchain?
What’s the difference between Blockchain and Bitcoin?
And between Proof of Work and Proof of Stake?
Blockchain can be difficult to understand, especially for those new to it. This free PDF will help you understand the basics of this revolutionary technology.
Their innovation resides in the fact that they guarantee the fidelity and security of a record of data, which generates trust without the need of a third party:
· Enhanced security. By creating a record that can’t be altered and is encrypted end-to-end, blockchain helps prevent fraud and unauthorized activity.
· Greater transparency. All transactions are immutability recorded, and are time- and date-stamped.
· Instant traceability. Blockchain creates an audit trail that documents the provenance of an asset at every step on its journey.
· Increased efficiency and speed.
Blockchain Industry applications:
· Banking & Financial Services
· Healthcare and Life Sciences
· Retail and Consumer goods
· Supply chain
· Oil & Gas
· And more
Access this resource