Zigurat Global Institute of Technology is launching all-new training format: 8-week Specialization Courses. The first editions will start in September 2020 and the offer includes Specialization Courses in Spanish, English and Portuguese.
Covering the institution’s fields of expertise -architecture, engineering and digital innovation in business- the new offering permits the participants to specialize in the latest innovations and techniques applied to their industry.
These instructor-led specialization courses employ the same methodology that Zigurat Global Institute of Technology has come to rely on over the last two decades of its teaching activity. They propose a guided learning experience that combines the flexibility of online medium with the proximity of the face-to-face classes. That is achieved through interactive live sessions, the purpose of which is to provide the students with support and supervision at every step along the way.
The 9 new Specialization Courses that start in September and are still accepting applications from interested students are:
- Arquitectura sostenible: Green Building & Construction – This Specialization Course responds to the requirements and social responsibility of the new construction industry that demands more sustainable construction models, where specific training is needed to integrate the processes that architecture entails.
- Diseño y cálculo estructural de una nave industrial – T There is a growing demand for technicians capable of designing spaces adapted to industrial needs with metal structures, capable of optimizing the use of the material, execution time and cost. In this Specialization Course, the student will use Cype3D as a tool to develop the complete case of an industrial warehouse.
- Diseño y construcción con madera – The new construction industry demands more efficient construction models, where specific training is needed to integrate the particularities of wood used from the beginning of the project. This Specialization Course will teach how to design and build a wood project for the customers by controlling all factors.
- Parametric design with Visual Programming in BIM: Dynamo, Grasshopper and Python – This Specialization Course responds to the needs of the AECO sector professionals who wish to optimize project tasks and processes with programming tools and add an extra layer to their BIM skills.
- Boosting Innovation – By integrating the disciplines of Innovation, Agile, and Change Management, this Specialization Course provides integral content and permits any professional master the continuous change. and add value to your business proposal in a VUCA world (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity).
- Desenho paramétrico com Programação Visual em BIM: Dynamo, Grasshopper e Python – This Specialization Course offers advanced BIM know-how and the programming skills that are imminent to complement the emerging reality of post-Industry 4.0 construction. and achieve more efficiency in construction projects.