During the month of May, the next batches of master’s students will start their studies in 11 different programs.
Zigurat Global Institute of Technology offers a wide range of professionalizing master’s programs in the fields of architecture, engineering and innovation in business and cities. Thanks to the quality of the Zigurat methodology, these programs prepare professionals from all fields to best adapt to the digitization of their sector and to ensure better career opportunities.
All 11 programs stand out for their virtual classroom standpoint that combines the proximity of face-to-face classes with the convenience of the synchronous online format, offering live classes at a distance. The main axis of Zigurat methodology are learning-by-doing, collaborative work on real projects and contents dictated by the needs of the industry. Being online, the programs come with greater flexibility and enable the professionals advance their careers while balancing their personal and professional life.
The programs that will start in May and are still accepting applications are:
- Global MBA in Digital Business
- Global Master’s in Blockchain Technologies
- Master’s in Global BIM Management
- Master’s in Global BIM Management for Infrastructure Projects
- Master’s in Global Smart City Manager
- Máster Internacional BIM Management
- Máster Internacional BIM Management en Ingeniería Civil. Infraestructuras y GIS
- Máster Internacional en Estructuras de Edificación con CYPE
- Máster Internacional en Estructuras Metálicas y Mixtas de Edificación
- Máster Internacional en Dirección Técnica de Proyectos de Estructuras
Thanks to the collaboration agreement signed between Zigurat Global Institute of Technology and Institut de Formació Contínua-IL3 of the Universitat de Barcelona, all 11 programs benefit from a possibility to obtain a dual degree. In addition to receiving the degree that Zigurat issues as a guarantee of participation and the individual software certifications of which our school is an official training center, students will obtain a university-specific master’s degree from the Institut de Formació Contínua-IL3 of the Universitat de Barcelona.