This week, more than a hundred participants begin a new training path with the new editions of Zigurat’s Postgraduate Courses. In total, the school will have welcomed more than 300 participants in Postgraduate Courses so far this year.
In June 2020, Zigurat Global Institute of Technology expanded its horizons with the launch of a new training product: the Postgraduate Courses. In this context, the school opted to offer specialized 8- or 12-week programs that would respond precisely to market needs and trends. One year later, this consolidated line of business continues to grow, and the current launch of 6 new editions of Postgraduate Courses ratifies this. The programs, which are framed in the area of construction, inaugurate their respective editions this month, some of them being held for the first time.
With this, the new program editions will be held in their respective languages, the official languages of the school: Spanish, English and Portuguese. As with Zigurat’s masters, the Postgraduate Courses, in addition to having a valuable teaching team, will be carried out through the virtual-presential methodology with live classes that defines and distinguishes the school in the educational sector.
Request more information about the Postgraduate Courses:
- Postgraduate Program in Parametric Design with Visual Programming in BIM
- Postgraduate Program in Virtual Reality for Architecture
- Curso de Posgrado en / Diplomado en Arquitectura y Construcción Sostenible
- Curso de Posgrado en / Diplomado en Diseño y Construcción con Madera
- Curso de Posgrado en / Diplomado en Realidad Virtual para la Arquitectura
- Curso de Posgrado en / Diplomado en Diseño Paramétrico con Visual Programming en BIM