Do you want to be at the forefront of the latest trends in digital business?
The Leading the Digital Roadmap Series is developed by part of the faculty board of the Global MBA in Digital Business, a program that has been designed to all those professionals who want to foster their technological and decision-making skills and add a differential value to increase their competitiveness in the global market.
By subscribing to: LEADING THE DIGITAL ROADMAP SERIES, you will receive six eBooks, on weekly basis. Zigurat wants to reward your business ambitions with these ebooks selection in the framework of Digital Business Transformation.
The Digital Roadmap Series includes the following ebooks:
Focused on objectives and key results (OKRs).
- The foundations of OKRs
- The success factors of OKRs
- The value of OKRs
- How you can implement OKRs
- How to establish an objective driven culture
2. Be Digital
A guide through the challenges of the digital age.
- Digital Transformations
- The Digital Mindset
- The Digital Organisation
- Digital Leadership
- How to turn digital successfully
3. Digital Roadmap
Supports you on your way to success.
- Analyze your digital status quo
- Define strategic initiatives and start pilot projects
- Develop a digital maturity plan
- Integrate digital initiatives into the daily business
- Tips for handling digitalization
4. Managing Change
Mastering the challenges of change.
- The basics of change management
- The dimensions of change
- Different frameworks of change
- The challenges of change
- How to implement change initiatives successfully
- The basics of behavioral science
- How to use behavioural design for implementing change
Influencing the heart of the organization.
- What leadership means
- The differences between management and leadership
- The characteristics of a great leader
- The future of leadership
Focused on the creativity and design.
- What does Innovation mean?
- How to innovate
- Creativity and creative thinking techniques
- How to use Design Thinking
This ebooks selection is part of the Management Quickies Series, that was originally published by Shapingwork, a company that creates interdisciplinary and fresh approaches that aim to form agile, self-sustaining and robust organizations to reshape them for the 21st century. Robin Weninger, Managing Director and Co-Founder of Shapingwork, is the co-author of these ebooks and lecturer of the Global MBA in Digital Business of Zigurat Technology and Innovation Business School.
SUBSCRIBE NOW TO THE DIGITAL ROADMAP SERIES
The content of the series consist of the following:
1. Goal-Setting: Focused on objectives and key results (OKRs)
2. Be Digital: A guide through the challenges of the digital age
3. Digital Roadmap: Supports you on your way to success
4. Managing Change: Mastering the challenges of change
5. Leadership: Influencing the heart of the organization.
6. Innovation: Focused on the creativity and design.