Zigurat Global Institute of Technology and the Institut de Formació Contínua-IL3 of the Universitat de Barcelona have signed a collaboration agreement according to which Zigurat students will obtain a master’s degree issued by this prestigious institution, which is currently considered one of the best Spanish universities in the independent ranking QS World University Rankings®, after several consecutive years in first position.
The following editions of 10 of our master’s degrees will benefit from this dual degree. From now on, in addition to receiving the degree that Zigurat issues as a guarantee of participation as well as the software certifications of which our school is an official training center, students will obtain a university-specific master’s degree from the Institut de Formació Contínua-IL3 of the Universitat de Barcelona.
The programs that incorporate this possibility for its upcoming editions are:
- Master’s Program in Global BIM Management
- Master’s Program in Global BIM Management for Infrastructure Projects
- Digital Business Master Program
- Máster Internacional BIM Manager
- Máster Internacional BIM Manager en Ingeniería Civil. Infraestructuras y GIS
- Máster Internacional en Estructuras de Edificación con Cype
- Máster Internacional en Cálculo y Modelado BIM de Instalaciones
- Máster Internacional en Construction Project Management
- Máster Internacional en Cimentaciones y Estructuras de Contención
This agreement is part of Zigurat’s commitment to offer the best conditions and advantages to our participants, who can now see their degree approved by a European university recognized both for its pursuit of excellence and for its contribution to innovation, both have been axes of interest to Zigurat since its inception in 2001.
One of the most advanced professional certification programs for BIM Managers in the world. This internationally popular program caters to the needs of professionals in more than 20 sectors of the AECO industry. It provides students with the methodology, tools, and skills necessary to become leaders in BIM implementation.