This November Zigurat will hold a new round of program calls to inaugurate a total of 20 new Master’s editions. During the opening days, the School will hold institutional welcome sessions in a virtual-presential format for all participants with the help of the academic team.
With the new editions of the Postgraduate Courses that began last October, Zigurat makes official and announces the start of a total of 20 new editions of Master’s Degrees with which dozens of experts will undertake new professional challenges.
Zigurat would like to extend a warm welcome to all the participants in this new stage that has just begun. Below is a list of the masters which inaugurate new editions:
BIM & Construction Management:
- Máster Internacional BIM Management, headed by Oscar Liébana.
- Máster Internacional BIM Management en Ingeniería Civil. Infraestructuras y GIS, headed by Agustí Jardí.
- Máster Internacional en Construction Project Management, headed by Juan Felipe Pons.
- Master’s in Global BIM Management, headed by Stefan Mordue.
- Master’s in Global BIM Management for Infrastructure Projects, headed by Issam El-Absi.
- Global Master’s in Construction Project Management, headed by Karel Kalis.
- Master Internacional em BIM Management, headed by Rogério Lima.
- Master Internacional em BIM Management para Infraestruturas, Engenharia Civil e GIS, headed by Washington Luke.
- Master Internacional em Gestão de Projetos na Construção, headed by Bruno Mota.
- Máster Internacional en Estructuras de Edificación con CYPE, headed by Carles Romea & José Carlos Coya.
- Máster Internacional en Estructuras Metálicas y Mixtas de Edificación, headed by Carles Romea.
- Máster Internacional en Cimentaciones y Estructuras de Contención, headed by José Carlos Coya & Edinson Guánchez.
- Master Internacional em Estruturas de Edificações, headed by Li Chong Lee.
- Máster Internacional en Climatización (HVAC) con Eficiencia Energética, headed by Diego Besada.
- Máster Internacional en Cálculo y Modelado BIM de Instalaciones, headed by Diego Besada.
Urbanism & Smart Cities:
- Master’s in Global Smart City Management, headed by Chris Dymond.
- Máster Internacional Smart City Management, headed by Xavier Izquierdo.
Innovation & Technology:
- Global MBA in Digital Business, headed by Jordi Damià.
- Global Master’s in Blockchain Technologies, headed by David Wohde.
- Global Master’s in Internet of Things (IoT), headed by Oriol Rius.
More about Zigurat and its methodology
Zigurat Global Institute of Technology offers master’s degrees in the fields of architecture, engineering, and business innovation. The special focus of our training offer is on preparing professionals from all fields in the best possible way for the inevitable digitalization of their sector and, in this way, help them to secure better career opportunities.
To achieve this, Zigurat’s methodology is based on learning-by-doing and real projects that are worked on collaboratively and synchronously in online environments. The main objective of our institution has always been to provide a learning experience beyond being online, an immersive experience that allows access to the most updated information in the market.