Global MBA in
Master’s Degree by the IL3-Universitat de Barcelona:
25th September 2019
One Academic Year
Method of delivery:
In collaboration with:
PROFESSIONAL PROJECT CONSULTANCY
BUSINESS INNOVATION SUMMIT
Disrupt the Industry
The Digital Business Global MBA has been designed for professionals who want to foster their technological and decision-making skills and add a differential value to increase their competitiveness in the global market.
The fundamental goal of the Digital Business Global MBA is to guide you on how to redefine the way your organization performance through digitalization. We will focus on how digital transformation will have a positive impact across all levels and departments of an organization, including Marketing, Sales, Purchasing, Logistics, Human Resources and other departments. By completing the program, participants will have a better understanding of innovative methodology and how digital tools can improve the strategies and processes of a business. The final project is focused on a full Digital Transformation of an existing company
Who is it for?
Typical participants of this program are professionals of various backgrounds, looking to develop new skills in Digital Transformation.
Businesses that are keen to explore and adopt innovative methodologies.
Consultants, looking to further develop the value of their guidance by understanding different methodologies and applying innovative approaches to a project.
Understanding Digital Foundations
How to gain competitiveness through digital solutions
M1. Current and Digital Business Models
- Topic 1. Today’s Competitiveness Models
- Topic 2. Purely Digital Business Model
Customer Centricity & Loyalty
How to adapt your company to current customers and attract new ones
M1. Digital Maturity and Innovation
- Topic 1. Digital Maturity Level: Re-defining your Vision
- Topic 2. Management and Innovation Models
M2. Human Resources, People Profiles
- Topic 1. Basic people skills and competencies
- Topic 2. Human Resources
Doing operations the right way
Digital Strategies: Transformation of the value chain
M1. Doing Operations the Right Way
- Topic 1. Purchasing
- Topic 2. Logistics
- Topic 3. Production
- Topic 4. Industry 4.0
M2. Marketing and Sales
- Topic 1. Distribution
- Topic 2. Omnichannel Marketing and Sales Models
- Topic 3. Marketing
M3. Finances & FICO
- Topic 1. Finances
M4. New IT Governance Models
- Topic 1. Information Technology (IT)
- Topic 2. Cybersecurity and Digital Business Security
How to add digital value to your company
M15. New Business Accelerators
- Topic 1. Digital Business Enablers (IoT, BlockChain, Big Data, Predictive, AI)
- Topic 2. Artificial Intelligence
- Topic 3. Predictive Models and Advanced Data Analysis
M2. Future Impacts
- Topic 1. Collaborative Models
- Topic 2. Impact of Electrification and Sustainable Consumption
The nº1 online platform worldwide, the one that makes learning easier.
- Modern tools and resources that empower and simplify the learning experience.
- Open, easy-to-use, cloud-native learning management system and Amazon web service hosted.
- Secure like no other LMS and low-risk because native cloud means no versions, no upgrades, no downloads and no migrations.
Alumni Success Stories
Find out our Alumi’s feedback and contact them to learn more about their experience.
Jordi DamiáAcademic Director
International Business Strategy Specialist
Olivier Van DuürenFounder of The Dualarity Former Microsoft Executive
Robin WeningerCo-Founder & Managing Director of shapingwork
Erik Van HaarenCEO and Senior Advisor at Quality Transformation
Lilia StoyanovCEO at Transformify
Angela Shen-HsiehDirector, Product Innovation, Predicting Human Behavior at Telefonica
David QueroEMEA Program Excellence Leader & Delivery Manager at IBM Watson
Xavier CapelladesDirector, Global Head of Ideation and Digital Innovation at ROCHE
Christian RangenCEO & Co-Founder of Engage // Innovate Strategy Transformation Advisor & Angel Investor
David ClaramuntHead of People & Communications at Sabis.tech Banc Sabadell
Valerio AlessandroniGuest Professor at Tallinn Technical University Senior Consultant at EFCC
Oscar SalaVentures Director at Mobile World Capital Barcelona. Member of the Board of Directors at Mobeyforum
Voyislav Stojanović-OsinskyResponsible for Sales Development for Health and Investment Products at AXA Spain
Martin PiquerasBusiness Director & Technology Leader at Aqualogy Business Software, Suez Group
Roberto BarrigaBusiness Partner & Services Delivery MGR at Almirall