Contact the Admissions Department
With the aim of developing the productivity by applying new methodologies, we offer companies and professionals the Human Resources Management Innovation Program. By targeting a single department and emphasizing on its needs, and capabilities via practical and theoretical case studies, you will explore how innovative changes can improve the overall performance of an organization. You will be guided by professors who are leaders in digital transformation. They will share experiences and show you how to analyse, consider and apply new methodologies. Providing solutions and helping you to have a different approach going forward.
Introduce new methods that can transform your HR department and grow your business
Begin now, change the path of your professional development!
Typical participants of this program, are professionals working or pursuing a career in HR.
Businesses that are keen to explore other models by adapting new methodologies.
Consultants, looking to further develop the value of their guidance, in order to approach client’s projects and needs through innovative methods.
- M1. Today’s Competitiveness Models
- M2. Purely Digital Business Model
- M3. Basic people skills and competencies
- M4. Management and innovation models
- M5. Human Resources
- M6. Collaborative models
M1. Today’s Competitiveness Models
- Basic strategies options of gaining a competitive advantage: Cost leadership, differentiation and focus (Porter).
- New business models based on digital solutions: Traditional, Digital, Collaborative and Usage Business Models.
- New levels of competitiveness applying advanced digital strategies: Bowman Strategy Clock, Unique Selling Propositions (USP Analytics) and Core Competence Analysis.
- Processes and investments needed to be more competitive in a digital and business ecosystem.
M2. Purely Digital Business Model
- Native and evolutive digital business models: How to capture and drive a new digital marketplace.
- Market and sector know-how advantages to offer new digital based products and services.
- Disruptive innovation with the power to displace traditional business.
M3. Basic people skills and competencies
- New roles, advanced management skills, fast decision making profiles.
- Techniques to preserve know-how whilst maintaining elastic and adaptive labor approach.
- Flexibility and temporality of the labor market will require best people adaptable skills, what will bring high value into the organization.
- Social media and Internet impact on employees and headhunters and recruiters.
M5. Management and innovation models
- New paradigms that have to lead to new business models and new forms of managing organizations. Business opportunities through new management methods.
- Business process improvements for competitiveness and main tools to create sustainable competitive advantage.
- Innovation management in production, distribution and management of both people and knowledge, as a key to generate new ideas and techniques for new products.
M5. Human Resources
Olivier Van Duuren
- Insights in the leading Trends (Digital, Consumer, Demographics, SocioEconomic, IR4.0) and their Impact on our Society, Industry and the Future of Work
- Building Future Proof Organizations, Leadership, People and Teams – perform while transforming
- Succeeding in Transformation: the customer at the heart, digital as the oxygen and people as the soul
- Three phases of Human Resources affected by new digital technologies: Hire, Manage/develop, Retire
- From Human Resources to Human Realization
M6. Collaborative models
- How to avoid risks related to any kind of processes.
- Simplifying processes through collaborative models.
- Constant growing number of users as the arbitrator strengthens the collaborative models that begin to perpetuate this sector.
- New consumers models: Broaden horizons and reinvent.
The nº1 online platform worldwide, the one that makes learning easier.
Senior digital business executive with wide experience in innovation, digital transformation and launching new products and business lines in big corporations and startups.
Specialist in identifying new business opportunities, innovation, marketing and product management, strategic alliances and leading high performing teams as well as about entrepreneurship, venture capital and business angels
Member of the Advisory Board at mVenturesBCN (Mobile World Capital), Board Member at BCNTech City, mentor at StartupBootCamp Internet of Things & Data and Innovation & Intellectual Property Professor at UOC
Director, Global Head of Ideation and Digital Innovation at ROCHE
David Claramunt is Head of People & Communication at sabis.tech, the IT Company of the Sabadell Group. Computer Engineer and BA in Business Administration. More than 25 years of experience in IT&Ops arena mostly in Banking & Insurance sector in several countries and in companies such us Banc Sabadell, Zurich, Deutsche Bank and Caixabank. David is focused on how people and society must adapt themselves to the 4th Industrial Revolution being more humans than ever.
Head of People & Communications at Sabis.tech Banc Sabadell
His professional career covers the direction of the informatic department at important companies with job titles as CIO at Panrico, Renta Corporación, AXA and Winterthur, Director of Organization and Systems at Fira de Barcelona or Operations and Development Director at Pepsico.
He is member of the advisory board of NEXICA, IDG and PSS, he has also been advisor at the scientific park of Barcelona, Bosch foundation and Gimpera of technological transference. Jordi is also former General Director of Universitat de Barcelona.
Since 2007, he is combining his professional labour as Founder and Director of Setesca, IT Consulting and Headhunting firm together with being Professor of Business Strategy in universities as EAE, EADA, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, UPC, UB and Zigurat.
International Business Strategy Specialist
CEO at SETESCA
Robin Weninger is Co-Founder & Managing Director of Sa. | shapingwork academy, the first executive academy based on practical philosophy, offering a radical new approach to corporate education by pairing the ``best-of-breed`` practices from leadership, management and execution with philosophy. In addition, he is the Director of Education at the German Tech Entrepreneurship Center (GTEC), Professor at Zigurat Innovation and Technology Business School in Barcelona, Lecturer at the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management and the International School of Management as well as Coach in the Digital Product School in Munich.
He focuses on leading and guiding organizations through their challenges by forming internal vanguards of change. He does this by seeking new questions and plausible explanations through the development of new educational models to shape leaders to become “curators of compassion” and ``leaders of change”. Robin works closely together with universities, thought leaders and management thinkers to develop state-of-the-art management practices, frameworks and best practices for action-orientated management. He designs individual coaching and training programs, helps organizations create goal-setting frameworks and get into a strategic flow. He also deals with behavioral design and complex systems theory to better utilize networks to create fluid organizations through dialogue, collaboration and co-creation.
The World Economic Forum nominated Robin as a Global Shaper in 2015 and as a Digital Leader in 2017. Also, he is a trusted Advisory Board member to multiple EU funded projects under the H2020 framework. Robin is always keen and happy to support initiatives that change the world for the better and leave sustainable footprints for the future of education and work.
His credo is ``Sharing is not just caring, sharing is empowerment``
Co-Founder & Managing Director of shapingwork | Director Education at GTEC | Global Shaper and European Digital Leader at World Economic Forum
Founder The Dualarity - former Microsoft Executive
In September 2016 Olivier launched The Dualarity (www.thedualarity.com), a business and a book, on how to take the pain out of your personal and business transformation, leaving you with a regained sense of spark. After 22 years working in the senior international executive ranks at one of the world's most successful technology companies called Microsoft, he has a unique perspective on the intersection of innovation, transformation and human behavior.
Olivier is an active innovative investor in 9.5 Magnitude Ventures, a ground-breaking pre-seed fund, connecting Innovating Corporations through the launch of Tailor-made start-ups and this to address the customer of tomorrow.
An international public speaker, trend sensemaker, executive whisperer, sparkle builder and author, Olivier is a thought leader on personal and business transformation, innovation and on the impact of the changes around us on our society and industry.
Olivier Van Duüren
Founder of The Dualarity
Former Microsoft Executive
Currently very passionate about Digital Transformation, including Blockchain technology and its disruptive power!
IT specialist focused in Digital Business and Risk Assurance
Talented participants with different profiles have benefited from our program by developing new skills, from which they were able to apply to real life projects and have successfully achieved innovative ventures.
Zigurat's Network Ecosystem
We aim to provide further support in relation to future career development. We are proud of the achievement of our participants, which includes collaborations, new jobs, and the creation of new ventures.
Additionally, a range of professional development opportunities for alumni will be provided by both Zigurat and our partners. Once you complete a program, you will become part of our network, maintaining benefits as having access to some of our content like ebooks, master classes and attending future events. Also being part of an ongoing ecosystem of professors, current and future participants.