Contact the Admissions Department
Disrupt the Industry
The Digital Business Global Master has been designed to all those professionals who want to foster their technological and decision-making skills and add a differential value to increase their competitiveness in the global market.
- International Summit in Barcelona
- 200 Hours
- 6 Months
- Relevant lecturers from all over the world
- Exclusive Masterclass
- International Networking
- 100% Online
- Understanding Digital Foundations
- Customer Centricity & Loyalty
- Doing operations the right way
- Innovation Accelerators
Understanding Digital Foundations
How to gain competitiveness through digital solutions
M1. Today’s Competitiveness Models
- Basic strategies options of gaining a competitive advantage: Cost leadership, differentiation and focus (Porter).
- New business models based on digital solutions: Traditional, Digital, Collaborative and Usage Business Models.
- New levels of competitiveness applying advanced digital strategies: Bowman Strategy Clock, Unique Selling Propositions (USP Analytics) and Core Competence Analysis.
- Processes and investments needed to be more competitive in a digital and business ecosystem.
M2. Purely Digital Business Model
- Native and evolutive digital business models: How to capture and drive a new digital marketplace.
- Market and sector know-how advantages to offer new digital based products and services.
- Disruptive innovation with the power to displace traditional business.
Customer Centricity & Loyalty
How to adapt your company to current customers and attract new ones
M1. Omnichannel marketing and sales models
- Advertising methods for commercial promotion through improved marketing tools to promote sales.
- Key digital methods to increase revenue, target your competitor’s clients and manage customer relationship effectively.
- Customer expectations: How to meet them and know what works best.
- New communications tools to understand customers and the way they interact with the marketplace today.
M2. Digital maturity level: Re-defining your VISION
- Analysis of a company’s level of maturation and all the business model processes. Is your company digital enough?
- Identification of the value chain processes and organization powers, in order to have a secure knowledge of the current capabilities.
- A digital maturity model, as an instrument for driving strategic change, needed to overcome the natural resistance to change and focus on the true objectives.
M3. Basic people skills and competencies
- New roles, advanced management skills, fast decision making profiles.
- Techniques to preserve know-how whilst maintaining elastic and adaptive labor approach.
- Flexibility and temporality of the labor market will require best people adaptable skills, what will bring high value into the organization.
- Social media and Internet impact on employees and headhunters and recruiters.
M4. Management and innovation models
- New paradigms that have to lead to new business models and new forms of managing organizations. Business opportunities through new management methods.
- Business process improvements for competitiveness and main tools to create sustainable competitive advantage.
- Innovation management in production, distribution and management of both people and knowledge, as a key to generate new ideas and techniques for new products.
Doing operations the right way
Digital Strategies: Transformation of the value chain
Erik van haaren
- How can digital procurement enables the purchasing process to reach the level of effectiveness required in the digitalization maturity scale and automation.
- Collaborative environments: How to increase and share better information both internally and externally.
Erik van haaren
- Adaptation of the logistic sector in the new Digital Age: IoT, digital signatures, barcode, RFID, electronic chips, radio frequency, GPS, digital scanning and others.
- Effects of the new client’s habits in the logistic processes.
- Movement and delivery of goods just in time to fulfill the needs of industry and consumers alike.
- Reduction of Resource Processes
- Smart Energy, RealTime yield optimization
- Reduction of Asset Utilization – Routine Machine. Flexibility, Predictive and Augmented Reality for MRO
- Increase Labor Productivity – Human-Robot collaboration, Remote monitoring, Digital performance management, Automation of knowledge work
- Decrease of inventories
- 3D Printing real-time supply chain, Batch size
- Reduce cost for quality – Statistical and advanced process control, digital quality management
- Increased supply/Demand matching
- Data driven demand prediction and design to value
- Reduce time to market – Customer Co-creation, concurrent engineering, rapid simulation
- Reduction service/Aftersales – Predictive/Remote maintenance, Self service
- The integrated vision of the distribution value chain.
- Application of new technologies, practices and more advanced business models for pursuing efficiency and win-win.
- New methods and channels to market products and services: How to “digitally follow” potential customers.
- Digital Marketing strategies: Internet, wireless, text messaging, mobile instant messaging, mobile apps, podcasts, electronic billboards, digital television and others.
- Application of new technologies in all fields and sectors of financial services.
- Examination of the efficiency and functionality issues associated with the financial sector.
- Solutions that modify in part or in full any existing applied technology to financial services.
- FinTech fields: Payments and transfers, Mobile banking, Trading, Commodity markets, FX, Crowdfunding, Retail banking, Risk and Compliance, Security and privacy, cryptocoins and alternative currencies, Digital portfolios, Financial advisory services, Insurance underwriting, Risk management.
M7. Information Technology (IT)
- Response of Information Technologies (IT) for the digitalization.
- Big Data, Cloud, Mobility, Blockchain, Vertical Integration, IoT, Social Networks are some of the planned and unplanned disruptions in businesses.
- CIO figure: The catalyst for the process of change.
- New IT environment vs new business needs.
- Maintaining the competitiveness and productivity of the value chain.
M8. Human Resources
Olivier Van Duuren
- Insights in the leading Trends (Digital, Consumer, Demographics, SocioEconomic, IR4.0) and their Impact on our Society, Industry and the Future of Work
- Building Future Proof Organizations, Leadership, People and Teams – perform while transforming
- Succeeding in Transformation: the customer at the heart, digital as the oxygen and people as the soul
- Three phases of Human Resources affected by new digital technologies: Hire, Manage/develop, Retire
- From Human Resources to Human Realization
How to add digital value to your company
M1. Cybersecurity and Digital Business Security
- Identification of risks associated to the digital transformation. Cybersecurity is the heart of digital innovation.
- Business safety: Cloud, mobility and IoT.
- Replacing human intervention in business decision making, automation (Robotics and AI).
- Business solutions based on algorithms (Predictive).
- Confidence of business solutions: BlockChain.
M2. Digital Business enablers (IoT, BlockChain, Big Data, Predictive, AI)
- The promise of innovation: Reduce costs, avoid risks, create new business models.
- Industrial revolution focused on automation, introducing systems, supervisory control, data acquisition systems (SCADA), enterprise resource planning (ERP), manufacturing execution systems (MES).
M3. Artificial Intelligence
- Automate decisions based on more sophisticated algorithms and solutions in all sectors: Health, Finance, Industry, Insurance, Judicial and others.
- 30% efficiency growth through automatization and allowing the personnel to do a more added value tasks.
- Artificial Intelligence is the technology that will impact deeper in our lives.
M4. Predictive models and advanced data analysis
- Pattern recognition and statistical modeling as algorithmic techniques in data mining, that analyze actual and historical data.
- Predictive models of historical and transactional data in identification of risks and opportunities.
- Predictive models to identify relationships between different factors that allow the assessment of risks or associated probabilities based on a set of conditions.
- Benefits of predictive analysis focused on three areas: Customer Satisfaction, Operations, Business Intelligence (predictive intelligence vs prescriptive intelligence)
M5. Collaborative models
- How to avoid risks related to any kind of processes.
- Simplifying processes through collaborative models.
- Constant growing number of users as the arbitrator strengthens the collaborative models that begin to perpetuate this sector.
- New consumers models: Broaden horizons and reinvent.
M6. Impact of electrification and sustainable consumption
- Impact of the new grid-edge technologies and electricity sector in the digital transformation endeavors
- Grid-edge technologies: Electrification, Decentralization and Digitalization.
- Decentralization driven by technological innovation: Cost decrease in solar, energy efficient products and energy storage technologies.
- New opportunities to take advantage of the new sources of energy.
M7. Industry 4.0
- Industry 4.0 in your organization.
- Cyber Physical Systems (CPS).
- Capacity of cooperation between humans and physical systems in real time.
- Software algorithms that decentralized decisions based on sensorization (IoT), predictive analysis (Big Data), Artificial Intelligence.
The main goal of the course is to transform and redefine business strategies and procedures through digitalization. To reinvent the business model and optimize the organization’s efficiency focused on the global market.
Digital leaders and experienced executives will share their knowledge to help professionals and companies to implement digital transformation into the organization, across all company structures, levels and departments to gain processes improvement (Marketing, Sales, Purchases, Logistics, Human Resources and others).
After this course, the participant will be able to understand the best breed tools to improve their business strategies and processes as well as the most important digital, collaborative and utility tools.
What will you be capable of doing?
By the end of this course you will understand how to apply the best plethora of collaborative and digital tools to improve your business strategies and processes.
Inspiring future leaders
APPLY FOR ADMISSION
We are living in a world with exponential technological advancement whereby we must redefine ourselves through the latest technologies by adopting the most innovative methodologies.
This program is provided by leaders, experienced executives and will drive you into Digital Transformation excellence. Real-case studies based on multiple levels of experience will guarantee you being more competitive and taking only right decisions in the future. Study online at any time that is convenient for you. Join us during the 3 days Summit in Barcelona to take an advantage of networking sessions.
Additionally, under our guidance, people will not only understand but learn how to implement decision-making skills in order to elevate the existing level of organization under their Management to a higher level of productivity and market orientation.
This course is not exclusively for “Tech Guys”, but is available for anyone who would like to be equipped with the tools to become a leader of the digital procedures of a company. No company can avoid this change and therefore all businesses must adapt their workflows to continue to compete in the current market. What Zigurat does is offers you the possibility of not only getting ahead in this marketing adjustment but rather to pioneer this movement.
This Global program has the potential to become the new MBA for the Business Sector.
May 30th, 2018
6 months + International Summit
Estimated Base Salary
$112k to $247k
Based on Paysa data
CANVAS LMS: We use the nº1 online platform worldwide, the one that makes learning easier.
Alexander J.J. Punt
COO Skjerven Group
I am very happy with the professional approach and quality of the program. It contains both in-depth knowledge and experience as it should be.
The assistance of Ziggurat is highly professional and in many ways flexible even when you are doing the study besides your usual business.
International Summit in Barcelona
For participants in the program
This is the best opportunity to come together with other participants from all over the world, to know some of the program’s professors and to find out the best projects that are being developed in a digital transformation environment.
- Spend 3 days of networking, masterclass and real cases of study.
- Learn from key experts in digital transformation.
- Experience Barcelona’s gastronomy, culture and history.
This is about people sharing knowledge.
In September 2016 Olivier launched The Dualarity (www.thedualarity.com), a business and a book, on how to take the pain out of your personal and business transformation, leaving you with a regained sense of spark. After 22 years working in the senior international executive ranks at one of the world's most successful technology companies called Microsoft, he has a unique perspective on the intersection of innovation, transformation and human behavior.
Olivier is an active innovative investor in 9.5 Magnitude Ventures, a ground-breaking pre-seed fund, connecting Innovating Corporations through the launch of Tailor-made start-ups and this to address the customer of tomorrow.
An international public speaker, trend sensemaker, executive whisperer, sparkle builder and author, Olivier is a thought leader on personal and business transformation, innovation and on the impact of the changes around us on our society and industry.
He focuses on leading and guiding organizations through their challenges by forming internal vanguards of change. He does this by seeking new questions and plausible explanations through the development of new educational models to shape leaders to become “curators of compassion” and ``leaders of change”. Robin works closely together with universities, thought leaders and management thinkers to develop state-of-the-art management practices, frameworks and best practices for action-orientated management. He designs individual coaching and training programs, helps organizations create goal-setting frameworks and get into a strategic flow. He also deals with behavioral design and complex systems theory to better utilize networks and runs roundtables around the future of work.
The World Economic Forum honored Robin as a Global Shaper in 2015 and as a Digital Leader in 2017. Robin is always keen and happy to support initiatives that change the world for the better and leave sustainable footprints for the future of education and work.
Previously Director PTP @Coca - Cola Enterprises, GM & CFO @Skrill/Paysafe, auditor @EY
ACCA, PGDip Financial Strategy Oxford University, MA Accounting & Assurance, BA Management
2017 First Women Award, 2013 Coca - Cola Enterprises Finance Excellence Award
Voyislav started his career on radio in 1993 where he contributed to the digital transformation of Union Radio, the largest radio Broadcasting network in Venezuela. His last position was Director of contents & programming at La Mega 107FM, during this time he worked also as On Air DJ and voice-over announcer.
In 2002, he made a work experience internship at BBC World Service in London, UK, where he worked as producer journalist. In 2003, he started his commercial career as Sales Manager at Radio Barcelona, one of the most famous radio station in Spain that belongs to Cadena SER Network. During his experience in Radio Barcelona, he contributed to developing sales for music specialized radio formats such as 40 Principales and Maxima FM.
Since 2006 he developed his sales management skills at Axa Insurance in different positions across Spain, in 2015 he worked as Distribution Transformation Manager in Paris, France. During this time he managed several projects for AXA group on Lead Management and Distribution transformation.Currently, Voyislav is responsible for sales development for health and Investment products at AXA Spain.
Voyislav is an aviation enthusiast, a big fan of music and literature.
Ashish is an enthusiastic, Leader, Innovator, keen planner and implementer with 20 years of experience in setting up I.T, Digital, Analytics & Data science strategies to enhance overall organizational growth, incremental brand awareness, sustained profitability of operations & improved business performance.
I am currently responsible for developing, growing & delivering Digital Analytics Solutions for businesses across Europe.
• Developed innovative and industry focussed digital KPI framework and repository of business outcome focussed KPI's.
• Deep understanding of Global/regional online industry, marketplace, competition, and consumer needs/trends; depth of understanding of overall region and country variances/challenges/cultures
• Customer focus: understands customers, proactively seeks information and insights to learn needs and expectations and ensures that customer's voice is always present internally. Passion for understanding consumer, market, competitive and product situation and driving winning plan based on market dynamics
• Passion for strategic marketing leadership and consumer technology
• Excellent cross group collaboration skills and the ability to effectively lead a cross-discipline, cross-BG, cross-geo virtual team
Member of the IBM Spain Portugal Greece and Israel Technical Expert Council @TECspgi. Universidad Politécnica de Madrid technical Ambassador in IBM.
He has led innovative and digital transformation business projects in medium and large companies across EMEA and India with technology and top consulting organizations.
More recently, he became a certified Profibus and Profinet Engineer and in 2015 he established EFCC - Estonian Fieldbus Competency Centre.
Valerio also has a long experience as speaker or chairman in conferences on subjects like m2m communications, Building Automation, green energy, the calibration of electronic instruments, etc.
Actually he is a Guest Professor at Tallinn Technical University. His current course covers the new technologies in electronics, automation and communications and the trends in relevant markets.
VA also wrote many technical articles and several books like Industrial Automation - Volume I: Basics of Automation, Robotics: basics and applications, Numeric controls: programming and applications, Programmable controllers, The Grafcet, Digital electronics and microprocessors, Technologies and applications of microcomputer systems. He is also the owner of the Linkedin group ``Industry 4.0 in Europe``.
He is experienced in the areas of applied informatics, economic consultancy and vocational training, skilled in research, data analysis, process excellence, teaching and methodology. In recent years, he is intensively engaged in the field of Digital Transformation, Industry 4.0 and other related topics. His research focuses on companies' readiness for the digital era, changes in the labor market and changes in competencies of workers and the educational system in the context of current and future changes that trigger the transformation of businesses and their environment.
Mr. Rangen is an active angel investor, with 25+ early stage investments.
Recently, Mr. Rangen has worked extensively on “Accelerating National Transformation”, building new accelerator programs, piloting new ways of building startups around “the industries of the future”.
Mr. Rangen is the lead designer behind Three Levels of Business Models, Strategic Innovation Canvas, Innovation Pyramid; all part of Strategy Tools – the free toolkit for the modern strategist – available at www.strategytools.io
He is a keynote speaker at global innovation events, including Front End of Innovation, PWC Academy, Innovation Roundtable and World Innovation Convention. His recent work includes Romania, Middle East, Nordics and Asia.
As the culture and human factors are the hardest components of the organization to change, Martin has specialized on building human and technology structures that facilitate the digital transformation in matured organizations, focusing on the use of digital assets to digitize, transform and innovate the business model.
I collaborate with Nestlé, Banc Sabadell, Bayer, Nestlé Health Science, Booking, Affinity, Simón, EDP, etc.
Digital Activist (version 5.7.)
One of my current projects is Link InTalent where I work to have the best conversion from white label to professional brand manager; I do it by optimizing its digital profile, helping to manage its contents and networking in Linkedin.
Specialist in identifying new business opportunities, innovation, marketing and product management, strategic alliances and leading high performing teams as well as about entrepreneurship, venture capital and business angels
Member of the Advisory Board at mVenturesBCN (Mobile World Capital), Board Member at BCNTech City, mentor at StartupBootCamp Internet of Things & Data and Innovation & Intellectual Property Professor at UOC
Strands serves hundreds of banks worldwide providing Personal Finance management solutions, enabling banks to provide more customer centric services based on customer needs, promoting a new digital banking paradigm.
He is involved in many international associations such as MobeyForum, discussing new digital banking models, mobile financial services and mobile payments. He is currently Co-Chair of Open Banking Working Group, with a clear focus on the opportunities behind PSD2 and OFX regulations to promote a new, customer-centric online banking paradigm.
He has large experience in digitising traditional sectors, such as Banking, Ticketing and Retail, developing its electronic channels strategy to boost online sales and establishing new touchpoints with customers.
In the past served to Caixabank innovation group, analysing Fintech applications to disrupt Digital Banking services. Caixabank was prized as the most innovative Bank on years 2013 and 2016.
Oscar holds a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from ESADE Business School, Spain as well as a Superior Degree in Computer Sciences from the University Polytechnic Catalonia, Barcelona, Spain.
Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to lead a wide range of people.
Specialties: Business Innovation, Management, Strategy, Financial Modeling
David is currently part of the EMEA Leadership team in IBM Watson Group. Watson Group is the division in IBM that participates in the most innovative and relevant projects involving Watson (IBM Artificial Intelligence platform). Additionally, he has the role of focal point for some of the European countries (SPGI, Italy, Benelux, Nordics, CEE) and he is the director of a number of employees in the organization.