BIM World Implementation Strategies is an online course about the state of the implementation of BIM in various parts of the world: the Americas, Europe and Asia.
All the speakers are leading professionals developing BIM standards and implementation strategies in the AECO Industry worldwide. The majority of them are presidents and key figures of their respective country’s chapter of buildingSMART, representing the following countries: United States, Canada, Brazil, United Kingdom, Norway, Spain, Portugal, South Korea and Singapore.
Different topics will be explained and discussed in the event between speakers and online attendees, such as the state of BIM around the world, the most recent developments in international and global standards, international job opportunities, levels of BIM implementation and real case studies.
- Be at the forefront of BIM implementation strategies worldwide
- Discover international business opportunities of BIM
- Interact in real time with leading figures of BIM standards and implementation strategies around the world
- Watch the event via live broadcast for free
- Obtain special conditions for the BIM Management programs of Zigurat and BIM Freelance. Programs are offered in English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Be part of the global network of professionals related to the BIM business with the BIMCommunity social platform, media partner of the event, with 15,000+ users.