This position is based in Móstoles, Madrid (Spain), at the headquarters of BIMobject® Spain.
At BIMobject we work in close cooperation with our customers, the building product manufacturers to develop and maintain digital replicas of their products, as BIM objects. We are growing extremely fast and we now need to expand our digital content management department with more staff.
We are looking for a talented, self motivated, energetic content manager with knowledge in IT, Web, 3D and BIM/CAD. If you are knowledgeable in Architecture, building design or construction it is a plus. We are looking for real talent and people who are ready to go the extra mile. We are a young, dynamic and global organization, where there is a no limit and with a ”nothing is impossible” attitude.
The work consists of working in projects together with the Spanish sales team and project leaders in various countries all over the world. The Digital content manager builds up web product pages, add and check product information as well as control the 3D content in various BIM/CAD systems like ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, Revit, 3ds MAX, Sketchup and other similar applications. You will work with BIMobject® proprietary tools connected to the projects and developments. All systems and communication are in English.
At BIMobject we are highly technical and focused on delivering excellent BIM object solutions. We are offering training and good compensation plans.
You will work in a dynamic team of project leaders, web developers, outsourcing units and the internal content management team sharing our vision with BIMobject partners all over the world.
- Quality assurance, test and upload of 3D CAD content in various systems
- Convert, maintain and build 3D BIM objects between systems
- Work in close relationship with the project managers and the outsourcing units
- Build content for PoC to manufacturers in the AEC industry, assisting the sales unit
- Support BIMobject Spain in development issues and questions regarding the web based Platform
- Create, manage and maintain product data and information on the portal
- Working jointly with our management and project management group to successfully deliver high quality projects and solutions.
- Be a source of technical, product and web knowledge and with motivation and positive spirit deliver high quality in an accurate way
- Be open-minded to the challenge and share the corporate values of BIMobject AB
- Rhinoceros skills are mandatory
- Availability to travel mainly in European countries
- Some experience with Autodesk and Graphisoft products or similar CAD/BIM software is an advantage
- Basic experience in software packages like Photoshop and web applications
- Good understanding of web system and administration on web
- Must have high energy and self motivated as self-sufficient contributor
- Good content management skills with a willingness to learn
- Language English- Excellent. All or any other languages are a plus and very welcome.
- Achievement oriented and ready for a challenge.
- An interest in design, interior, architecture, building design and construction is a plus.
- Available to start immediately