AUGUST 29, 2018
The India BIM Online-Summit 2018 will take place on the 29th of August and will host over 15 international speakers discussing BIM in India
The event will be 100% online, people from around the world will be able to follow the summit directly.
This online event is hosted by Zigurat Global Institute of Technology and offers a unique opportunity for those in India to reflect on the state of BIM in India as well as the future of Indian projects. Discover job opportunities and the main benefits of BIM in the industry. Join us and hear what our speakers have to say about these issues.
Who will be there?
Director of the BIM Department at Zigurat Global Institute of Technology
Founder of IBIMA – India BIM Association
International Chief Executive – buildingSMART
Managing Director at Lorikeet Designs
General Manager CCC – BIM Center. Director Zigurat’s master’s program
Vice President and Global Head of Bentley Institute at Bentley Systems
JOSE CARLOS LINO
Owner at Newton Engineering. Director Zigurat’s master’s program
IGNASI PEREZ ARNAL
Owner at BIM Academy. Director Zigurat’s master’s program
Founder at BuiltTech Labs & Shadow Ventures
Director of BIMCommunity and BIMCo India
Owner at BIM Freelance. Director Zigurat’s master’s program
BIM Specialist at WeWork
Digital Transformation Consultant at the UK BIM Alliance. Tutor at the Institution of Civil Engineers.
CEO at The BIM Engineers
Associate Technical Director of BIM at Arcadis India
Senior BIM Communicator at BRE (Building Research Establishment)
Senior Architect in Brewer Smith Brewer Group (BSBG)
1. INSTITUTIONAL WELCOME
- The state of BIM implementation in India
- Main goals of buildingSMART
- The future of Indian projects
2. BIM APPLIED TO CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
- Main benefits of BIM for the AEC industry
- BRIM: BIM applied to bridge construction projects
- BIM Infrastructures for the new Indian Smart Cities
- BIM Standards in the infrastructure world
- Abu Dhabi’s International Airport – Unique Perspective of BIM
- It’s not just “Important”, BIM is must for all Infrastructure and Utilities Projects
- BIM applied for new (and old) Smart Cities in India
3. WORLDWIDE STANDARDS FOR THE BIM IMPLEMENTATION IN INDIA
- Developing the standards worldwide. Rooms and objectives.
- Building the BIM Standards in India
- Simplicity through standardization
- BIM – Overcoming challenges to integrating the owner operattor in the BIM process.
- What is and why we need the UK BIM Level 2 certificate?
4. BIM: NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE INDIAN AEC INDUSTRY
- BIM Job opportunities in India
- Technological startups in the AEC industry
- Career opportunities for competent BIM engineers and BIM
- How to discover international opportunities